Established in 1996, located in mid town Toronto, specializing in IT staffing.
Senior Information Security Advisor : Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server : Toronto, ON
2/21/2017 6:13:22 AM
Senior Information Security Advisor
Requirements - Strong knowledge of cloud security controls and experience in cloud architecture security and deployments. (MANDATORY)
- CISSP is mandatory (or imminent certification)
- CCSK and/or CCSP is an asset
- minimum 3 years providing this type of activity in large enterprise environments
- Must have a solid understanding and experience with security controls/mechanisms and threat/risk assessment techniques pertaining to complex data, application and networking environments.
- Must have excellent, advanced verbal and written communication skills in English, especially report writing ability.
- Well developed Communication skills are required with the ability to confidently present ideas and recommendations at formal presentations and conference calls with senior staff.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines for multiple assignments and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Sound knowledge of the following security technologies such as: Identity and Access Management, PKI, Intrusion Prevention, vulnerability assessments
- Sound knowledge of network security components such as firewalls, routers, intrusion detection, anti-virus software
- Knowledge of the financial services' Security Governance Framework (policies and standards) is a strong asset
- Knowledge of Agile, Lean, Rapid Labs and other accelerated project frameworks would be an asset
- Strong Microsoft Office software skills particularly Excel, Word, Visio and Powerpoint
- Strong knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating systems with emphasis on security features
- Sound knowledge of various databases such as Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server