Daffodil Software provides a family of feature-rich, highly-affordable information management and database products. We also provide a spectrum of cost effective IT services to clients based internationally. Our mission is to "offer cost-effective and high-quality information management solutions and IT services that evolve with corresponding technology trends".
Our suite of products not only enables the development and deployment of software applications, but also assists in lowering the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of the said applications. In addition to focusing on technically superior software, we also lay emphasis upon affordable pricing and support.
We believe that choice is the essence of today's competitive environment. Daffodil Software is defining a new business model; one that imbibes the best of Open Source, Commercial and Free software.
Team Leader /C++/PHP - Gurgaon
1/4/2017 12:52:54 AM
BS in Computer Science
This applications solutions provider is seeking a senior developer/team leader for to be responsible for the development of the
core in their product. Here, you will work on all aspects of the design from customer requirements and architecture to
implementation and testing. Responsibilities include designing and implementing core product functionality; performing
sufficient unit and system testing to ensure delivery of quality software; and optimizing code for performance in enterprise
operating environments. You will also maintain proper documentation and use software development methodologies to ensure
that products are developed to the highest standards; and provide technical leadership to team members.
* 8+ years of software development experience with a proven track record of shipping quality products.
* Experience as a technical team leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and
* the ability to influence at multiple organizational levels.
* A BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Object-oriented design and implementation experience.
* C/C++ experience on Linux and UNIX platforms.
* Knowledge of Linux/UNIX services.
* Experience with the GNU toolchain (gdb, automake, gcc, etc.).
* Knowledge in all aspects of the software life cycle from definition,
* Requirements analysis and design to implementation, validation and support.
* Any experience in UNIX shell scripting, Java, networking services (DHCP, NIS, etc.), event logging, statistics collecting,
command line tools and/or writing APIs is a plus.
If you meet the above skill sets, please apply online.