Al Futtaim Technologies is a member of the multi-business conglomerate Al Futtaim Group.
Al Futtaim Technologies seeks to provide a single-window solution for the Information Communication Technology needs of its clients. The core strengths of this ICT Company are its quality product portfolio drawn from principals who are global leaders, top class professionals with diversified experience in the Information and Communication systems, and strong partnerships to deliver integrated solutions.
ERP Specialist - Dubai
9/22/2016 12:55:45 AM
BS in CS/MIS
United Arab Emirates
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform gap analysis to evaluate and recommend changes to current and future Oracle ERP.
• Prepare project plan and oversee future Oracle upgrades and implementations .
• Support critical business strategies through reviewing and updating existing and future state solution designs
• Evaluate the needs for Oracle reports, customization and system documentation
• Oversee customization, integration, data conversion, enhancements, modifications to ERP packages
• Solicit/contribute expertise in solving technical problems in interfaces and external systems
• Ensure proper functional inputs and guidance to programmers in reports/interfaces/systems development
• Coordinate system related product upgrade through corporate IT
• Implement best industry practice in coordination with corporate IT
• Conduct training needs assessment survey
• Drive operational excellence by advocating systems and process applications of re-engineering, change management, technology and continuous improvement efforts
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or MIS
Masters degree in Computer Science / MBA Finance / CA / CWA
Certification in Oracle Applications
Experience and Skills :
• Total 10+ years in ERP implementations. Minimum of 3+ years in Oracle 11i and functional implementation experience in the areas of Oracle (procurement, manufacturing, logistics, HRMS, Enterprise Asset Mgmt., and finance). At least two full life cycle implementations experience.
• Problem solving, trouble shooting and project management skills. Effective inter-personal, communication, cross functional teaming and organizational skills. Able to secure buy-ins and get things done attitude.
• Ability to use critical thinking skills to analyze problems and develop creative solutions quickly. Ability to build team work environment and lead change. Strong sense of customer service.