We are into designing and developing software and also our strength lies in successful implementing it as a complete business solution for the end-user.
12/29/2016 12:39:13 AM
* The role will be to develop, maintain and deliver elements of the web interface under the instruction of the Project Leader.
* To co-ordinate and collaborate with other members of the team and make best the most efficient use of the information stored on the web for all users.
* To assist with regular monthly data releases and to liaise with other members of the team and all users to complete specific projects.
* You should be able to demonstrate strong evidence of using Perl and provide examples of web development, preferably with a scientific background.
* Typically has 3 - 5 years to combined IT and graphic design experience. Able to understand HTML and strong working knowledge of web generators and photographic libraries. Possesses a portfolio of web sites or solutions.
* Expertise in current User Interface standards, including web browsers and browser specifications.
* Ability to learn new internet and authoring technologies relevant for website development.
* Strong background with Windows (ME/2000/XP) and familiarity with others.