In September 1999, the most professional, well-established names in the recruitment industry came together to form Eden Recruitment. Built on 60 years experience in the industry, this agency offers a level of care and attention unrivalled in Ireland.
Our aim is not just to place jobseekers or meets the needs of employers, Eden Recruitment is about building relationships - and helping you put the building blocks in place for a better career or a better team.
11/8/2016 10:53:24 AM
- Support the Business by analysing and documenting business requirements and turning them into functional requirements
- Developing Business Cases
- Own a pipeline of Change Requests, engaging senior business decision-makers to prioritise
- Project Management of Change Requests from our (customer) viewpoint – managing supplier, managing internal inputs, UAT, etc.
- Ad-hoc business analysis as required
- Strong technical awareness
- Ability to understand and document business requirements and translate them into technical change requests
- Min 2/3 years business analysis experience
- Ability to organise and to work to tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills with a positive approach to team work and an ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Prior knowledge of the payments industry an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Innovative in identifying alternative approaches to solving business problems, evaluating alternatives and promoting the most suitable to stakeholders
- A solid understanding of the commercial implications of a change, and ability to develop compelling business cases
- Ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, both commercial and technical
- This role will require the analyst to develop a deep understanding of the processing platform, its potential for development or enhancement – and equally a strong understanding of the business, and associated requirements for enhancements from my client, merchants and partners