The GECO-Group was founded in 1998 and has proved itself to be a capable and innovative group of companies in the German and international IT project market and has developed into a market leader for fast, professional and cost-effective placement of IT experts in all core topics of modern information technology.
With our global resource network we ensure speedy, professional and cost-effective placement of high quality IT experts. Our broad range of services and products promotes quick and risk-free expansion and acceleration of business for our customers without compromising their flexibility.
SAP / EH&S (Environment, Health and Safety) Consultant
10/4/2016 4:49:44 AM
SAP / EH&S (Environment, Health and Safety) Co
Commensurate with experience
South Korea (ROK)
Position: SAP / EHandS (Environment, Health and Safety) Consultant in South Korea
Pay: Commensurate with experience
- Carry out fresh implementation in EHandS
- We need someone with at least Senior level ( 3 years experience with 2 full cycle experience)
- Prior experience in a consulting role
- Strong SAP EHandS configuration experience on long-term projects.
- Ability to provide complete documentation of design, configuration, business process procedures, and test scenarios for validation purposes
- Ability to create demonstration scenarios to highlight key functional requirements for presentations to business user groups
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client service skills
- Strong team player that is used to working in a team environment
- Experience with configuring SAP R/3 software that has included functional design reviews, integration testing, and reporting requirements assessments
We are looking forward for your application, including your meaningful CV. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.