QSolv Inc. is an IT Services Company helping organizations build and implement their IT plans. QSolv™ combines its business and technology expertise to deploy robust solutions that meet critical return on investment goals of its customers.
Our goal is to develop a challenging career with opportunities for growth, competitive rewards and a balance between work and home life for all our employees. We take great care in hiring individuals and subsequently take greater care to make working here a great experience.
Java, J2EE; x-Other, JMS,websphere
12/23/2016 2:20:44 AM
Java, J2EE x-Other
Engineering team seeks a Software Engineer to define, design and build software for Inventory and Reporting project. We are looking for a bright individual who can take direction and drive results with limited supervision. Extensive experience with Java and J2EE technologies. An understanding of network management principals and Database design is also strongly desired. The development team is globally dispersed, so ability to work and communicate effectively with different cultures in different time zones is a must.
* Work with Product Managers and Functional Analysts to determine architecture requirements
* Estimate design and development activities
* Help project manager and tech lead create and manage plan and milestones for all project phases, gather and communicate project status to stakeholders and management, coordinate and manage dependencies with stakeholders and other teams including QA, environment support, help desk, training, and other application teams
* Communicate status against planned milestones
* Write functional, design specifications, Unit testing and integration test plan
* Develop and sustain IR code base
* Remain continually aware of business, infrastructure, and technical issues and acts as a sounding board or consultant to aid in the development of creative solutions.
* Java including Core Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB), JMS
* Experience with Spring
* Web Applications (Struts a plus), AJAX, Flex
* Web services, SOAP, UDDI
* XML, XSLT, Xquery, XPATH
* Experience with IBM WebShpere is preferred, but other major application servers like BEA Weblogic, JBoss, etc. will be considered
* Object/Relational mapping with Hibernate or Oracle TopLink a plus
* UML including object/class diagrams, sequence diagrams, use cases, etc.
* OO design principles and patterns for custom applications
* Data modeling
* Apache, Oracle, WebSphere
* Tools like JProbe, JUnit, TOAD, Ant, JTest
* IDEs like Eclipse, RAD
* Version Control tools like CVS, Subversion, PVCS
* Ability to take ownership and leadership
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate effectively with all levels of IT and business partners
* Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills to balance requirements, manage expectations, and drive effective results
* Proactive attitude in identifying and resolving issues and risks
* Understands and promotes the value of project processes and ensure high degree of process compliance
* Good team-building skills