11/15/2016 5:56:22 AM
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
** A bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or equivalent work experience and technical training is required.
** 5+ years of J2EE experience in developing and implementing IT projects.
** Preferred: Basic knowledge of js frameworks- prototype, jquery.
** Preferred: Experience with Oracle WebLogic Portal v10.x
** Experience with different types of Portlets (especially JPF, JSP, JSR 168 portlets).
** Experience with web-services (SOAP, Restful).
** Hands on experience with Oracle and other database technologies.
** Experience with Performance Testing/Engineering.
** Strong knowledge of UML 2.0.
** Strong communication skills, experience in working on project teams.
** Demonstrated ability to collaborate with IT and Business Clients to accomplish goals.
** Enhance Client's Customer Portal application.
** Support multiple capital projects.
** Collaborate with internal customers, business analysts, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to develop business applications.
** May have leadership responsibility for small projects, regularly coach other team members, and may plan work for others to meet project deadlines.
Sr. Developer primary Job Functions include:
* Perform analysis to identify system impacts and estimate development effort
* Formulate technical solutions to meet business requirements
* Develop technical designs, detail designs and other project documents
* Program components, modules, perform unit and integration testing and support system testing efforts
* Monitor and report project status, issues and risks
* Foster and maintain good relationships with internal customers and IT.
* Provide technical consulting support on projects and production system.