Linux Platform Systems Integrator - C, Unix, Low Level Development, Device Drivers - San Jose, CA
9/22/2016 6:59:31 AM
Linux Platform Systems Integrator
Position: Linux Platform and System Integrator
Primary responsibilities:- Work on next generation distributed application delivery platform (application and infrastructure)
- Work closely with global team on design/implementation of individual components
- Performance improvement and feature enhancements for existing applications and system infrastructure
Educational Qualifications and Skills Required:
- MS in CS preferred, or CE, EE
- experience in control plane software development on Linux.
- Strong C programming skills and debugging experience with gdb
- In-depth knowledge on low level hardware control, kernel, driver infrastructure, platform and application development.
- Knowledge in OS and system and system level design experience.
- Hands-on experience in Linux and embedded system development.
- Passion of innovation and problem solving is required.
- Development in Linux/Unix environment (IPC, threads, filesystem, database, performance)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
- Ability to work independently and deliver reliable and high performance code is desirable.
- Experience with Open Source Technologies and version control(SVN)
- Participation in Linux open source projects is a plus
Desired familiarity and experience with at least some of the following technologies and concepts:
Distributed search and storage, mySQL
Basic understanding of networking