Optimum Technology Solutions Inc. is an Information Technology consulting and staff augmentation services company based in Nashville, TN. We believe in developing and growing our business by exceeding the client’s expectations and delivering quality consulting and staffing services of unmatched value and quality. We fulfill our promises with speed, quality and value to both our Consultants and our Clients.
An award winning Information Technology consulting and staff augmentation Services Company, Optimum Technology Solutions Inc. was started by technocrats and professionals who have extensive industry experience. We are committed to providing quality, optimum, cost-effective IT Solutions and total customer satisfaction to our clients by listening to and understanding their precise needs. We passionately fulfill our commitments to both our clients and our staff.
Sr. PERL developer - SQL Server, XML, Unix - Nashville, TN
3/29/2017 11:25:34 PM
Sr. PERL developer
Must Have Skills:
Perl/C, Health care domain knowledge
SQL Server, XML, Unix
* Objective is to develop a reporting tool, which will provide the status of every claim/file flowing through the client's clearinghouse systems.
* Work involves taking the KT, shadowing the support, present the system understanding, taking the customer sign off and establishing an onsite-offshore model.
* A complex system architecture that requires good knowledge Perl, XML modules and database knowledge for supporting on 24x5 basis
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
* Senior Perl developer should develop the Log parsers and pass the XML output to FAW DB, using the existing CEMAS module.
* Need to do the end to end verification for all the log parsers developed on the relevance UI.
* Candidate should be familiar with onsite-offshore support model.
* Should communicate with the customers and provide clarification/guidance to the offshore team.
* Report the current progress/status on the log parsers to the onshore development manage.
* Should own up any perl related activities for the project.