Web Logic Administrator - JVMs,Java, WLST, - San Jose, CA
12/28/2016 12:41:30 PM
Web Logic Administrator
The enterprise message bus is a critical component of Client infrastructure and is a key component of high availability applications. This role will be responsible for providing a stable and reliable message bus and relentlessly and persistently looking for ways to improve the infrastructure.
In order to accomplish these tasks, the WebLogic Administrator will work closely with other cross functional groups. We are looking for an expert in the field of Oracle Weblogic along with experience working with a variety of message bus technologies. In addition, solid expertise in JVMs such as JRockit with deep understanding of various approaches to tune and scale the JVMs is must. Scripting in WLST is strongly desirable. Hands on experience with Unix/Linux are an absolute must.
Skills and Requirements:
• 10+ years of relevant experience in software development/administration with at least 5+ years with weblogic and 3+ years with messaging
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Hands on experience with Java, WLST, Shell Scripting, Python/Jython
• Working knowledge of JMX
• Solid practical working experience in JVMs such as JRockit. Experience with IBM JVM and Hotspot is nice to have.
• Hands on experience with Unix/Linux are a must.
Mobile: 240 200 6987
Fax: 240 986-8555