Senior DFT Engineer (contract) : BSEE : San Diego,CA
10/6/2016 12:35:28 AM
Senior DFT Engineer (contract)
Rapid Bridge's Design Services Division has an immediate need to hire several contract DFT Engineers to join our team in San Diego or San Jose, California.
Senior DFT Engineer
Contract duration: 2-3 months (possibly longer)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• All aspect of SoC DFT including Standard ATPG flows(JTAG and MBIST), running TestKompress ATPG along with Fast Scan and simulation using ModelSim SE.
Required skills (must haves):
• DFT skills for high performance SoC with submicron technologies.
• The candidate must be familiar with the strategies for testing high-speed digital design.
• Skills in Elements of Digital Design, Logic Synthesis.
• Must be well experienced with FastScan and TestKompress along with simulation using ModelSim SE.
Specific tool experience required:
• Mentor Fast Scan, TestKompress and ModelSim.
Education and years of experience:
• BSEE required and at least 5+ years of hands on experience with high performance SoCs all aspect of DFT.
Rapid Bridge's Design Services Division is a global leader in cutting edge integrated circuit design technology with extensive, proven experience delivering complex multi-million gate chip designs targeted to multiple deep sub-micron technologies. We are a full front-to-back design services solution utilizing our proven, propriety implementation methodologies and expertise in the latest EDA tools to get your product to market faster with first-pass silicon success. We have completed nearly 300 complex integrated circuit design projects on time and on budget. We have an enviable track record with more than 10 years in the Design Services Business, a matchless record in delivery and exceptional execution. We help our clients manage the challenges facing the semiconductor industry today by providing the right resources at the right time and cost. From design specification to GDSII or any step in between, we can add value to your design project. At Rapid Bridge Design Services, our track record with clients speaks for itself.
Rapid Bridge Technology Division focuses on the advancement and application of our core technologies. We have incorporated our patented technologies across our product families: LiquidIP™, LiquidASIC™, LiquidSoC™ and Core Power Reduction (CPR™) Technology. Our high performing metal programmable technology helps our customers go to market in the shortest time and with the least costs while maintaining COT performance.