Senior Physical Design Engineer : San Diego,CA
10/6/2016 12:35:28 AM
Senior Physical Design Engineer
Rapid Bridge's Design Services Division has an immediate need to hire several full-time Physical Design Engineers to join our team in San Diego, California.
Senior Physical Design Engineer
• You will own one or more parts of the physical design process from RTL to tapeout, including synthesis, floorplanning, place and route, timing closure and/or physical verification.
• Responsibilities include core floor planning and partitioning, physical synthesis, place and route, clock tree synthesis, power and signal integrity analysis and timing closure.
• Involves tasks in both implementation and development/automation of tasks for full chip physical design in addition to new methodology development and vendor tool evaluations and integration.
• Candidates must have a strong physical design background and should have prior experience in implementation of complex, high-performance, low-power design using latest Synopsys, Cadence and/or Magma PD toolsets.
• Technical depth in the areas of synthesis, floorplanning, place and route, timing closure and electrical analysis is a must.
• Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required; Master's degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
Rapid Bridge (http://www.rapidbridge.com/) has disruptive and game changing technologies and services to solve the industry's dilemmas of cost, performance, power and time to market.
Rapid Bridge's Design Services Division is a global leader in cutting edge integrated circuit design technology with extensive, proven experience delivering complex multi-million gate chip designs targeted to multiple deep sub-micron technologies. We are a full front-to-back design services solution utilizing our proven, propriety implementation methodologies and expertise in the latest EDA tools to get your product to market faster with first-pass silicon success. We have completed nearly 300 complex integrated circuit design projects on time and on budget. We have an enviable track record with more than 10 years in the Design Services Business, a matchless record in delivery and exceptional execution. We help our clients manage the challenges facing the semiconductor industry today by providing the right resources at the right time and cost. From design specification to GDSII or any step in between, we can add value to your design project. At Rapid Bridge Design Services, our track record with clients speaks for itself.
Rapid Bridge Technology Division focuses on the advancement and application of our core technologies. We have incorporated our patented technologies across our product families: LiquidIP™, LiquidASIC™, LiquidSoC™ and Core Power Reduction (CPR™) Technology. Our high performing metal programmable technology helps our customers go to market in the shortest time and with the least costs while maintaining COT performance.
Rapid Bridge has a worldwide presence with Design Centers in San Diego and San Jose California, Raleigh North Carolina and Bangalore India affording our clients better access to our resources. Headquartered in the San Diego Tech Center (http://www.mpgoffice.com/SanDiegoTechCenter/), this campus offers an abundance of amenities that makes it an ideal and productive location for Rapid Bridge employees!