Senior DFT Engineer : BSEE ,MSEE : San Diego,CA
10/6/2016 12:35:28 AM
Senior DFT Engineer
Rapid Bridge's Design Services Division has an immediate need to hire several full-time or contract DFT Engineers to join our team.
Senior DFT Engineer
Locations: San Diego and San Jose CA, Raleigh NC or work from home
Looking for DFT Engineers that can help build and validate existing and new DFT design flows. Focus on two profiles:
• EDA Apps Engineer that supported industry standard DFT tools.
• Central CAD engineer that was responsible for creating, testing and debugging DFT design flows.
• Responsible for developing, improving and implementing partial-good (logic redundancy) design and test methodologies for the company's ASIC/Custom Logic Design Systems.
• Responsible for specifying enhancements to ATPG tools, if required, and for driving the development of those enhancements.
• Responsible for verification of ATPG tool enhancements.
Required skills (must haves):
• Working knowledge of ASIC test methodologies.
• Experience in developing design-for-test and test pattern generation methodologies.
• Scripting language experience (TCL preferable).
Specific tool experience required:
• The preferred DFT and ATPG tools are Cadence RTL Compiler and Cadence Encounter Test.
• However, similar experience on other tools such as Synopsys Design/Test Compiler and TetraMAX is also acceptable.
Education and years of experience:
• BSEE required, MSEE preferred.
• 3-5 years experience minimum; prefer 5-10 years experience.
Rapid Bridge's Design Services Division is a global leader in cutting edge integrated circuit design technology with extensive, proven experience delivering complex multi-million gate chip designs targeted to multiple deep sub-micron technologies. We are a full front-to-back design services solution utilizing our proven, propriety implementation methodologies and expertise in the latest EDA tools to get your product to market faster with first-pass silicon success. We have completed nearly 300 complex integrated circuit design projects on time and on budget. We have an enviable track record with more than 10 years in the Design Services Business, a matchless record in delivery and exceptional execution. We help our clients manage the challenges facing the semiconductor industry today by providing the right resources at the right time and cost. From design specification to GDSII or any step in between, we can add value to your design project. At Rapid Bridge Design Services, our track record with clients speaks for itself.
Rapid Bridge Technology Division focuses on the advancement and application of our core technologies. We have incorporated our patented technologies across our product families: LiquidIP™, LiquidASIC™, LiquidSoC™ and Core Power Reduction (CPR™) Technology. Our high performing metal programmable technology helps our customers go to market in the shortest time and with the least costs while maintaining COT performance.