Test Software Engineer : C#,C, C++ : Bloomington, MN
9/26/2016 11:27:10 PM
Test Software Engineer
Systems software expertise in developing modular software for embedded software applications; C#,C, C++ languages on Windows Operating System, system design, and debugging skills; Knowledge of automated testing; Competence in the areas of software process and process tools; Strong problem-solving and communication skills required, with ability to work harmoniously in a dynamic group. Senior technical contributor with demonstrated design skills; is assigned difficult technical problems within domain of expertise.
Education and Experience BS Degree in software engineering +8 years of demonstrated results, or equivalent experience. Advanced degree recommended.
* Strong, proven development and troubleshooting skills; Solid understanding of Linux and other realtime OS internals
* High level of experience and knowledge of Linux operating systems as applicable to Build-In-Test and Device Drivers.
* Experience with embedded development on Intel architectures.
* Experienced with large and complex embedded software / system development projects.
* Additional preferred experiences including development and/or SW testing in the area of BIOS, OpenSSH, OpenSSL, and SNMP.
* Implemented software / firmware following a SEI CMM/CMMI level 3+ process.