Established in 1976, ML Consulting Pte Ltd has maintained a high level of quality recruitment consultancy for over 30 years
We provide quality solutions and consultation designed to meet the needs of our clients. We take great pride in offering professional recruitment and management consultancy services for all your staffing needs.
ML Consulting staffing support divisions are tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
10/4/2016 4:08:27 AM
To manage a team of engineers and ensure the performance of services and project to clients as agreed in the contract and ensure that the Service Levels are achieved.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To manage, supervise and lead a team of IT engineers to deliver all IT project and maintenance services, managing all day to day operational aspects of the department and projects.
• To provide mentorship and conduct appraisal to the IT team and recommend personal, career and skill development plans.
• Definition of service level agreements (SLA's) related to contracted services.
• To manage the IT project and service delivery team taking responsibility for the project application support relating to the IT and T department business.
• Ensure SLA's are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded)
• To build and maintain service relationships with clients.
• Ensure quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA and project objectives.
• To ensure and improve systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to sure effective monitoring, control and support of service and project delivery.
• To provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports.
• Attend client service and project review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality, progress and processes.
• To develop and facilitate workshops and training courses for staff.
Requirements Skills / Attributes Required
• Degree in Computer Science / I/ Electrical or equivalent. Person with related experience will be considered
• Minimum 6 years experience within an IT and Telecommunications project, operations and engineering based environment.
• Demonstrable experience working in an IT service management and IT and T Telecom Project management capacity.
• Experience of managing suppliers and contractors
• Proven people management skills
• Certification and knowledge in the following qualification is desirable :
o Project management
o Computer networking (Cisco, Alcatel Lucent)
o IP Technology system
o System (Microsoft windows, Linux)
o IT Operation and Managed Service Delivery
• Extensive knowledge in Service desk delivery, Networking, IT Security and Data center system is desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Dynamic self motivate and dependent
• Experience in Pre or Post Technical Sales Support
• Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues in English and Mandarin