Innovative information technologies, Inc, has been servicing Fortune 500 corporations since 1997. Our mission is to deliver high-quality technology solutions that enable companies to meet their business goals more effectively.
We have specific expertise supporting a broad spectrum of leading organizations in the following industries: Pharmaceutical, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, energy, Telecommunications.
Our mission is to build committed partnerships with our clients, understand their needs and expectations and provide them with the guidance and support they can count on to accomplish their business objectives.
Architect-Environment Support/Administ : Informatica,UNIX,Linux : Plano, TX
9/22/2016 7:06:34 AM
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience
- Excellent Informatica (8.x and higher) administration experience/skills installing, configuring, administering and maintaining Enterprise/large corporate infrastructure/environments
- Excellent Informatica developer experience/skills using PowerCenter client tools, with a deep understanding of ETL concepts, standards and best practices
- Good Data Quality administration/developer experience/skills preferably with SAP Data Services (formerly Business Objects/FirstLogic) or other industry standard tools (i.e., Informatica DQ Trillium or DataFlux).
- Strong Unix/Linux administration and Korn Shell Scripting experience/skills
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, root cause analysis and problem solving experience/skills
- Good database development, SQL, physical database design and data modeling (Oracle, DB2, Teradata, SQL Server) experience/skills
- Good Project Management and estimation (tasks, work effort, etc..) experience/skills
- Web services/SOA web technologies, JMS Topics, SAP connector experience/skills
- Self-Motivated, require minimal direction/work independently, team player, share knowledge, build partnerships across the organization with a great customer service attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with peers, business users and technical users.