Web Developer : Java, PHP, GUI : Boston, MA
10/12/2016 2:53:57 AM
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
Skills: Web Developer, Java, PHP and GUI
1. The main thing is that this person is NOT a web designer or a web architect or a graphic designer.
2. This person MUST be a true web developer and have the 5 years demonstrated experience as a web developer.
3. This person must have equal experience with Java, PHP, and GUI, all are important to this role and if they are lacking in one they will not be a fit.
1. Work closely with other teams to define and develop solutions to real-world problems.
2. Hands-on end-to-end development to create new technical solutions.
3. Perform research and development to evaluate new technologies, ideas and communicate value for company.
1. 5+ years of Graphical User interface design and experience building web applications.
2. 2-3 Years of Java experience.
3. Minimum 3 years experience with scripting languages such as PHP, Groovy, and Pearl etc.
4. Excellent Verbal/Written Communication
1. Expertise in Java and related technologies such as JSP, Groovy.
3. Knowledge of web technologies and API design.
4. Expertise in various web service protocols including XML-RPC, WSDL and SOAP.
5. Familiarity with web servers such as Tomcat, Jetty, Apache.
6. Familiarity working with databases (mySQL MS SQL).
7. Familiarity working with Wiki engines preferably MediaWiki.
8. Practical experience in programming paradigms and methodologies.
9. Deep understanding of internet protocols - TCP/IP and HTTP.