Technical Lead/ Web Systems Engineer : Java/J2EE,Oracle, Unix, Weblogic, Apache : San Francisco, CA
10/12/2016 2:53:57 AM
Technical Lead/ Web Systems Engineer
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
7+ years experience in web systems environments which includes web application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/ systems that support/ host web applications.
In addition to the minimum requirements, the successful candidate should have:
1. 4+ yrs experience working with ClearCase as a Build Engineer or J2EE Developer level experience with UNIX and ClearCase tools.
2. 4+ yrs experience with build systems like Ant, Maven, make etc. Strong scripting skills in Perl, Ant and Unix-Shell.
3. 4+ yrs experience in BEA Weblogic Admin, Configuration and J2EE development or deployments with knowledge in clustering, JMS, Connection Pools, J2EE, thread Dump analysis.
4. Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools like AnthillPro, BuildForge or open source technologies is highly desirable.
5. Deployment/integration experience in Java/J2EE,Oracle, Unix, Weblogic, Apache environment.
6. 2+ yrs experience working in capacity planning and performance tuning of J2EE applications and platforms, using Java profilers and/or Wily Introscope.
7. Excellent working knowledge in Unix/Solaris is required.
8. Java language and tools deployment experience a plus
9. Ability to analyze and troubleshoot web applications in a 3 tier J2EE environment on UNIX/Solaris or similar platforms.
10. Willingness to mentor, have strong analytical, technical documentation, and excellent business communication skills are required.
11. Must demonstrate solid understanding of SDLC and change control processes.
12. Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer Sciences or other technical discipline
1. Experience in web-services integration using AXIS or XML Beans
2. Working experience with SUN N1SPS and AnthilPro is a big plus
3. Experience with Sun One Web Server or Apache
4. Experience with Big-IP F5 and load-balancing
5. Experience with Shell and/or Perl scripting
1. Java, MVC frameworks (Struts and Spring), AJAX (JQuery)/CSS, Web Services, Quartz (batch), JSP, JMS, and web application architecture: 7 years
2. Experience in web application development running on BEA Web logic application server and Oracle Database: 5 years
3. Experience in unit and systems integration testing and exposure tools like Selinium, JUnit/HTMLUnit, SoapUI, Coverity/PMD/FindBugs: 5 years
4. Experience in configuration management tools like Clearcase, ClearQuest, Maven/Ant: 5 years