Mint RPO is a global H.R.outsourcing & consulting firm delivering a comprehensive assortment of Human Resource Management services to companies across the globe.
Mint was established in the year 2006 by Ankush Agarwal. Prior to establishing Mint RPO, Ankush has worked with large multinationals across the globe in the Telecom, I.T. & Services sectors & has set up operations in multiple countries, thus bringing with him a rich knowledge background in various areas of business.
Mint provides H.R.consulting services across various industry segments & in multiple geographies. We use various cutting edge methodologies and tools for creating the ‘right design’ for every H.R. process or strategy that we implement.
Today, our list of satisfied clients includes organizations from a wide array of IT, Telecom, Manufacturing and Service Industry backgrounds across the globe.
Mint is growing by leaps & bounds and emerging as a young, energetic global one-stop shop for all types of Human Resource services.
JAVA/J2EE Architect : AJAX, DOJO, JSP, Servlet : Chicago, IL
11/30/2016 11:56:45 AM
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
- 8+ Years of hands-on Java technical experience
- 5+ Years of web specific software design experience
- OO design and development, UML, and J2EE experience
- Experience working with converting applications from legacy to JEE technology
- Well versed in design patterns and implementation protocols
- Have extensive experience with Java and specifically with Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Experience with scheduling engine and batch processes
- Experience with designing 3-tier applications
- Experience with AJAX, DOJO, JSP, and Servlet a plus
- Experience with COBOL and/or PowerBuilder is a plus.
- Good communication skills