Since 1995, GRT Corporation, a premier IT solutions provider, has focused on leveraging IT technologies in order to achieve maximum business value from its clients’ data assets. For nearly a decade, GRT has provided enterprise data management solutions to Fortune 2000 companies across a broad range of industries.
Senior SAS Developer / Business Intelligence : ETL, PMM : Norwalk, CT
10/17/2016 12:21:43 AM
Senior SAS Developer / Business Intelligence
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
* Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years related work experience in IT project management.
* 5+ years experience with SAS (Base SAS and SAS 9.1.3 and 9.2 BI suite)
* 3+ years experience with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence databases and tools.
* 3+ years experience in Unix
* Experience in Project Management Methodology (PMM).
* At least 5 years experience with SAS (SAS BI Suite * DI Studio, Enterprise Guide, OLAP Cube Studio, Information Map Studio, Web Report Studio, BI Dashboard Management Console, Enterprise Miner
* Prior experience building enterprise data warehouses, various ETL and reporting processes addressing complex business requirements
* Understanding of source and target data structures and data acquisition processes.
* Possesses problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to manage customer expectations.
* Effective teamwork.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrates command of multiple programming languages, basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage, and interfacing.
* Experience with production support and escalation and error handling strategies.
* Experience with scheduling packages such as Autosys.
* Experience in project management methodology (PMM) or have established time and project management abilities.
* Experience performing duties requiring knowledge of Six Sigma process improvement techniques and certification.