At Sapient, we help clients innovate in the areas of marketing, business operations, and technology.
We founded Sapient on a single promise to our clients: to do whatever it takes to deliver the right business results, on time and on budget. Since 1990, we have consistently delivered on this promise, achieving success for our clients at nearly three times the industry average.*
Today, we continue to set the standard for making clients successful and helping them realize the opportunities that exist within their organizations. Clients choose Sapient for the impact we achieve, our commitment to their success, and the straightforward and collaborative way we work with them.
Software Solutions Architect - London
11/9/2016 12:59:27 AM
Software Solutions Architect
Degree in Computer field
|MS SQL Server||-||3
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with the client to establish technology strategy at an application level
• Establish high, mid and micro level plans, set technical direction, anticipate issues/risks and translate client business requirements into system designs
• Manage a project team of up to 30 people from definition phase through implementation
• Support client relationship building and identify sales opportunities
• Facilitate workshops and client meetings
• Bachelor's degree required and degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• Extensive experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation and interactive design. Experience in a consultancy preferred
• Knowledge in OO software development and multiple technologies such as Java, C/C++, relational databases (i.e. Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2), Middleware Platforms (i.e. J2EE or .NET), Enterprise Solution Packages (i.e. EAI, CMS, portals) and i.e. RUP, UML
• Proven project and team leadership skills
• Openness to frequent overnight travel and work at client site
If you meet the above skill sets, please apply online.