Investment Banking Consulting Firm
SOA & Application Development Technical Expert : JAva,J2EE,AJAX,BPEL : Piscataway, NJ
11/17/2016 11:14:16 PM
SOA & Application Development Technical Expert
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
Bachelor;s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field required.
A minimum of 7 years hands on analysis and programming and experience, out of which at-least 3-5 years using Java, Struts, J2EE and other user interface technologies.
The candidate must be a technology-savvy knowledge worker who seeks out technology solutions to business challenges. We have a strong preference for candidates with backgrounds in e-commerce applications development rather than financial sector application development which focuses on financial reporting and internal applications.
Specific technology knowledge and experience needed to produce the desired outcomes include the following:
- 7 years of analysis, design and application development expertise
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in the development of enterprise applications utilizing software frameworks (e.g: Must have strong Spring, Hibernate, Struts, and JUnit technology experience for implementing User Interface solutions
- Must have a clear understanding and hands on experience with web services and XML fundamentals.
- Web Services Integration
- Systems analysis, design, hands-on development and software architecture proposals
- Hands on experience with Java/J2EE development
- Knowledge of the quote to cash business process a plus
- Must have effective communication skills both written and verbal required to effectively present ideas and concepts to the user community.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as with all levels of management. Experience with project life cycle, including design, development, testing, data conversion, system interfaces, and customization, UAT, implementation and production support.
- Must have the ability to work with an evolving low level design