Founded in the United States in 1992, Network Programs is a pioneering software development outsourcer and innovator of the global delivery model. With a management team drawn from leading global IT and telecom companies, we develop technology used in communications networks, contact centers and consumer electronics. A wholly-owned subsidiary of the Jubilant Group, a US$650M company, our solutions cover a wide range of software development services – onsite and offshore – provided to the telecommunications, electronics and business process outsourcing (BPO) industries. With headquarters in India, we operate 4 domestic sales and support offices.
Java Test Developer
10/11/2016 9:41:06 AM
Java Test Developer
As per industry standards
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
- Applies testing tools, procedures, functions and routines towards delivering the assigned activity or task
- under supervision and guidance
- Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.
- Works on problems of limited scope
- Accomplishes work assigned completely and timely
- Provides high quality results
- Gives new solutions for daily routines/problem solving
Competencies - Technical / Functional and Managerial
Technical / Functional :
1. Should have at least 1-2 years of working experience in Development using the JAVA technologies
2. Should have at least 1 year experience in QA
3. Exposure to Junit and JMeter is desired
4. Fundamentals of testing process
In depth knowledge on:
a. Requirement study
b. Test case writing
c. Test case execution
d. Bug logging
5. Exposure to tools
a. Should have exposure to any bug tracking tool preferably Bugzilla
b. Exposure to any GUI automation tool is desired
c. Exposure to Performance analysis tool desired
If you meet the above skill sets, kindly apply online.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Chennai, India.