Team leaders, Linux / UNIX, C / C++ - Bangalore, Karnataka
1/11/2017 4:08:15 AM
BS in Computer Science
This applications solutions provider is seeking a senior developer/team leader for to be responsible for the development of the core in their product. Here, you will work on all aspects of the design from customer requirements and architecture to implementation and testing.
* Designing and implementing core product functionality;
* Performing sufficient unit and system testing to ensure delivery of quality software; and optimizing code for
* Performance in enterprise operating environments.
* You will also maintain proper documentation and use software development methodologies
* To ensure that products are developed to the highest standards; and provide technical leadership to team members.
* 8+ years of software development experience with a proven track record of shipping quality products.
* Experience as a technical team leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and
* the ability to influence at multiple organizational levels.
* A BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Object-oriented design and implementation experience.
* C/C++ experience on Linux and UNIX platforms.
* Knowledge of Linux/UNIX services.
* Experience with the GNU toolchain (gdb, automake, gcc, etc.).
* Knowledge in all aspects of the software life cycle from definition,
* Requirements analysis and design to implementation, validation and support.
* Any experience in UNIX shell scripting, Java, networking services (DHCP, NIS, etc.), event logging, statistics collecting, command line tools and/or writing APIs is a plus.