LoganBritton provides optimized movement and transformation of critical data, and the efficient, flexible and confident access to that data. This is accomplished through the delivery of a variety of custom engagements, including guaranteed fixed bid solutions. We are masters in efficiently and effectively dealing with the complex issues involving movement, integration and presentation of strategic data.
The foundation of each LoganBritton solution is data confidence, which results from the synergy of timely and accurate data, data quality, comprehensive metadata, an integrated testing strategy, and automated exception management. Traditional system components are layered onto this data confidence architecture, including ETL, BI, ODS, EDW, data marts and so on.
Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Solutions : Linux/ UNIX,J2EE, : Baltimore, MD
10/8/2016 7:52:46 AM
Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Solutions
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Information Systems or related field
* 8+ years of experience in requirements analysis, design, deployment and systems testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications in Windows/ Linux/ UNIX
* 8+ years of hands-on web solution deployment
* 5+ years of hands-on experience in high volume, high transaction web based enterprise or consumer applications, particularly in the CRM space
* Experience in both J2EE and .Net environments
* Experience in architecting large scale enterprise systems implementation and understands the key technical aspects of the software development and deployment process
* Experience in delivering solutions utilizing service oriented architectures
* Experience with iterative software development processes
* Experience implementing major enterprise software solution (CRM, ERP, MED, EDMS, etc.) or consumer solutions (eCommerce, marketplaces, social networks)