CECSoft solves the "technology for business" needs of the construction industry with a wide array of solutions.
CECSoft has a distinctive position in the construction IT marketplace. With our global team of engineers and software developers, our ability to apply deep skills across a broad range of technical disciplines gives us a distinct cost-benefit advantage. But what really differentiates CECSoft is our disciplined approach to delivering solutions that re-engineer their businesses and working with client staff to ensure their long-term success.
CECSoft was founded to provide a new level of practical, real-world software solutions to the construction community. While most software companies want to sell you what they have, at CECSoft we specialize in creating what you need. Like no other company, CECSoft provides software development expertise for the construction industry.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia with engineering offices across the US and development centers in India, CECSoft provides the optimum blended mix of local management and global competitiveness.
Superb Opportunity for Software Engineer - CECSoft - Gurgaon
1/4/2017 1:04:20 AM
As per industry standards
The position of software engineer whose role is to write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
* Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
* Generate statistics and prepare and write reports for management and/or
* Team members on the status of the programming process.
* Maintain Time Tracker System with time spent on support or projects.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
* Install software products for end users as required.
* Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or
* Appearance of company Web site and/or related Web applications as necessary.
* Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
* Liaise with network administrators, systems administrators, and
* Software Engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
* Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies.
* Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
* Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
* Highly logical.
* Technically proficient.
* Highly self motivated and directed.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Gurgaon, India.