IBIZ Group offers a wide range of services. Experienced, professional development staff allows us to provide expert staffing solutions with a maximum of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
SQL Server DBA with SOX Compliance : carmel, IN
11/17/2016 11:14:54 PM
SQL Server DBA with SOX Compliance
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
Responsible for supporting the SQL databases through a security initiative and ensuring their performance, availability is not jeopardized.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Review and align security on all aspects of MS-SQL DBMS and SQL servers.
* Ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
* Review and alignment of DBMS security and performance monitors to ensure secure services with minimum downtime (SQL Server,and its interfaces, including Oracle.
* Responsible for providing documented processes and procedures to initially assess as well as maintain security of Databases and SQL Server. This includes the on-going improvement and maintenance of patching and upgrades.
* Trend analysis to management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
* Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL Related to security or issues arising from security alignment.
* Responsible for implementation and release of database changes, testing and security review.
Skills / Attributes Required
* In depth SQL Server Database Administration experience with a focus on Security and maintaining security.
* Practical experience in managing the internal and external MS SQL database security excellent documentation and communication skills.
* Solid Sql Server Cluster experience with a focus on security.
* SOX/PCI SQL Server Standards and Hardening experience is a must.
* Experience of managing multiple MS SQL 2000 and 2005 RDBMS from an availability and security perspective.
* Strong self-sufficiency and initiative.
* Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service.
* Experience of Transactional SQL, and DTS stored procedures.