It's an evolution, it's flexible, it's adoptable, it's affordable, it's solid with core competencies, it's at hand and friendly, it's a venture that has evolved into a disciplined technology service. It's Venture SoftTech.
We provide IT and IT enabled services to global clients, delivering value to our client's business and IT initiatives by leveraging on our BTC value multiplier.
* Business experience
* Technology expertise
* Cost optimization
Sr. Network Engineer - Chennai
10/5/2016 4:32:47 AM
Sr. Network Engineer
As per industry standards
• Proven ability to design, implement, maintain, and support local and remote portions of a global enterprise network
• Strong hands-on knowledge of configuration and maintenance of Cisco 28xx, 38xx series routers, Cisco Catalyst 4500 series, 29xx, 35xx, 37xx, 65xx and Nexus series switches, VLAN implementations, Cisco Pix and ASA Firewalls;CiscoWorks, CSA, ACS, CCA and Cisco IDS, VoIP, and Wireless Access Points, WCS, wireless controller and NAC.
• Citrix Netscaler and Juniper VPN.
• Demonstrated ability to provide third tier and on-going technical support for all LAN/WAN related operations.
• In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol suite, IP routing protocols, Frame-Relay, IPSEC VPN, and xDSL Technologies, OSI Model and Layered Troubleshooting
• Ability to create and maintain detailed project plans, scope of work, and other technical documentation of all moves, adds, and changes in regards to the wide-are network
• Ability to develop and recommend strategies for network growth, security, and other network enhancements by maximizing functionality of routers, switches, and firewalls Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
• Ability to evaluate existing communications systems, identify deficiencies, and make network performance recommendations
• Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
• Ability to function as an effective team member
• Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
• Ability to conduct network security assessments