Our mission is to provide quality and cost effective software solutions and services to our existing and potential clients worldwide and to provide innovative and quality products to the industry.
Ambrosia primarily works with clients who, due to the sheer pace of their growth and diverse range of automation needs, require specialized information technology support that is either not available internally or that does not justify permanent increase in personnel for time-specific project requirements.
Unix Administrator - Ambrosia Infotech
12/30/2016 1:20:46 AM
As per industry standards
· In-depth knowledge of Unix Administrator, AIX, Sun Solaris, clusters.
· Monitoring, assessing and enhancing network server environment.
· Work with the World-Wide team to implement pro-active monitoring systems to ensure availability and uptime.
· In-depth hardware configuration knowledge
· Shell programming expertise
· Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
· Strong experience with system management tools, logical file systems, client/server environments and networks
· Team Management Skills
· 5 years professional systems maintenance experience in a UNIX data center environment
· Support and maintain existing Unix servers, apply Kernel upgrades and security patches.
· Deploy Unix servers and services to technical requirements whilst meeting EA Security and Unix guidelines/best practices.
· Devise and regularly maintain documentation on all Unix servers and services for visibility and sharing with teams
· Backup strategy planning and implementation.
· Disaster Recovery planning and implementation.
· Identify and proactively respond to potential system problems.
If you meet the above skill sets, kindly apply online.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Hyderabad, India.