Our mission is to provide quality and cost effective software solutions and services to our existing and potential clients worldwide and to provide innovative and quality products to the industry.
Ambrosia primarily works with clients who, due to the sheer pace of their growth and diverse range of automation needs, require specialized information technology support that is either not available internally or that does not justify permanent increase in personnel for time-specific project requirements.
Senior Java Programmer - Ambrosia Infotech
12/30/2016 1:20:47 AM
Senior Java Programmer
As per industry standards
* As a member of a project team, a Sr. Java Programmer is responsible for application design and/or enhancement of new or existing applications through the development process.
* This individual will also interface with the customer to assist in the implementation of business requests.
* The incumbent must code, debug and test application programs utilizing Java: J2EE Architecture, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages, and JDBC) in a UNIX and/or Windows NT environment.
* The Sr. Programmer must be instructive and guiding to Junior associates within their assigned team.
* Additionally, the incumbent must be adaptive to the use of new software aids and programming techniques as they are acquired or adopted within IT.
* Three + years JAVA programming experience with J2EE technologies
* Two + years working with Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), XML, and JDBC
* Three + years of relational database experience in either Oracle or DB2
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated track record of successful system and project implementations
If you meet the above skill sets, kindly apply online.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Hyderabad, India.