NET Architect : Oracle. SQL,XML : Jersey City, NJ
10/17/2016 12:25:07 AM
Must have Skills:
- 10+ Years of Experience in application development/design and team management
- B.S. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent degree
- Minimum 4 years experience as an Application Architect
- Solid Expertise in a broad range of Web and rich client development technologies (Microsoft.Net, XML, Web Services etc.)
- Experience in the Capital Markets/Financial Services industrY
- Expertise in relational database management systems (Oracle. SQL Server)
- Strong expertise in Enterprise application integration.
- Must have implemented large-scale applications in a Global Corporate Environment.
- Strong experience in coding a variety of application architecture environments.
- Extensive experience in developing architecture artifacts, design artifacts, analyzing, defining and documenting requirements for data, processes and interfaces with internal and external systems.
- Able to perform application architecture, design and code-level reviews
- Strong understanding of OOAD, UML models, design patterns and application development processes and practices
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure architectures/data architectures and application architecture deliverables like code, documentation, etc.
- Exceptional analytical, enterprise-minded and innovative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills