CN-tec is a leading provider of strategic staffing and information technology consulting firm that provides a flexible workforce to premier organizations. The technology professionals we deploy on either contract, contract to hire or full time projects include software developers, system engineers, database specialists, project managers, internet specialists, networking specialists, programmers, analysts, data base administrators,and help desk support professionals. These are just a handful of the many talented I.T. professionals that CN-tec offers
SQL DBA/Developer : VB.Net, ASP.Net, C# : Phoenix, AZ
9/27/2016 11:47:56 PM
* Two companies will have data - each company will have it's own SQL server (1 non-profit, 1 for-profit).
* Within each company will be several clients. Each client's data must be secured from any other client gaining access to it.
* Client data will include videos, audio files, graphics, documents, web sites, social media files (facebook or twitter material). All social media files must be stored separately and searchable separately.
* SA account shall have access to all data on the servers. Each client will have two levels of access; one admin access and one with limited access. But these client account shall have no access to other client accounts.
* A thin client is needed to access data as well as data entry. The thin client must function in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
* All data passing between client and database must be encrypted.
* Security is a priority.
* Uptime will be important. Uptime design will be discussed during the requirements phase.
Production Support (not required):
* Be able to provide support in the operations phase if needed. (not required)
* When on call, you must provide timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues and defects. (only if functioning in support capacity)
* Must work on periodic maintenance releases of applications, including enhancements and defects when needed.
5+ years related experience
* Experience in PL\SQL programming is required
* Experience using Visual Basic and the .Net platform (VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#) is a plus but not required
* Excellent skills in writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code in applicable programming languages
* Experience with web services
* Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, especially SQL Server 2008, R2
* Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) in the advertising industry a plus but not required.