Prairie Consulting Services, Inc. is a Chicago-based boutique staffing firm specializing in the placement of Information Technology professionals in the financial industry.
From the vantage point of our strategically located Midwest offices, Prairie is ideally situated to represent companies and individuals across the country.
SR Java Programmer Analyst - Web Portal : XML,XSL,XSLT,AJAX : Wood Dale, IL
10/4/2016 11:41:38 PM
SR Java Programmer Analyst - Web Portal
- Bacholers Degree in Technology preferred. Masters Degree desr
- 7+ years hands on experience developing Web applications using Java technology including JSP, Servlets, JNDI/JDBC, XML, XSL, XSLT, and Java based XML API's
- Strong experience with development best practices, Design Patterns, OO concepts
- Heavy Core Java / J2EE and multi-threaded development experience
- Previous Portal Experience (e.g. Websphere, Web Logic, Oracle Portal, Liferay) is a plus.
- Application development experience in JSR-168 Portlet Specification using Java is a plus.
- Web application development experience using Java (MVC Frameworks such as Struts, Shale a plus)
- Experiencing building and validating XML/XSL/XSLT as well as HTML markup.
- SQL PL/SQL experience (views, materialized views, ANSI SQL, stored procedures)
- Experience with AJAX concepts, best practices/frameworks (Dojo, JQuery, Ext, Scriptaculous) is a plus.
- Strong comfort level in using Unix/Solaris command line (dos2unix, diff, ln, du, ssh, scp)
- Strong comfort level with networks, network architectures and terms (port forwarding, VIPs, LBR, n-Tier, clustering)
- Experience with multiple application servers (JBoss, Apache, Oracle Application Server, Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Oracle 9i/10g Database a plus
- Experience with Spring a plus