THE RyTE Professionals aspires to be the very best in delivering high quality services to both our consultants and our clients. We continue to go the extra mile of giving more than is expected, strive to understand the needs from others, and deliver the highest level of service to you, our candidate, and you, our client. It will be a pleasure working with you and building a long term partnership.
2/21/2017 12:48:14 PM
Contract - W2
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent work-related experience
* 5+ years experience developing large service based OLTP applications with high volume and high-reliability requirements. Strong understanding of capacity, performance, and system security issues.
* Strong experience with Object Orientated design and programming. Java / J2EE knowledge and experience required.
* Significant experience with service-orientated architectures, relational database object persistence, middleware, and enterprise specifications for common business objects
* Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices
* Ability to comfortably move across high-level technical design, detailed technical design, implementation, and production support.
* Ability to use seasoned judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints and technological realities
* Ability to apply business acumen to develop ROI of investment in new technology, including the assessment of risks and trade-offs
* Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation.
* Enjoy working in a team environment.
Desirable Skills and Experiences Include the Following:
* IDE experience with RAD (Rational Application Developer), WSAD (WebSphere Application Developer), RWD (Rational Web Developer) or at a minimum Eclipse.
* Server experience with WebSphere Application Server (particularly clustered).
* Experience with JBOSS and Glassfish
* Experience with workflow and business rules engines
* Experience with ORM technologies, specifically Hibernate.
* Experience with Relational Database Management Systems, preferable Oracle.
* Experience in financial services industry, or similar, with focus on payment processing.