Since 1996, Econosoft, Inc. has been providing highly accomplished software and IT professionals for short and long term contract assignments as well as permanent positions to it’s clients throughout the US.
We serve clients in every business sector, but have expertise in market areas like financial services, ERP, Information Technology development, Pharmaceutical. Our clientele consists of various IT companies, including many prestigious Fortune 500 and public sector firms across the US.
Econosoft offers a full spectrum of delivery options to suit each Client’s schedule and workforce needs. We provide staff augmentation by the person, project or team, or take on a blended engagement.
The professionals we hire are thoroughly screened and tested to ensure that only the best ad the most skilled are taken. They are accomplished in all aspects of IT development, delivery and maintenance throughout the product lifecycle.
Our technical recruiters filter consultants available worldwide as per your requirements to make sure that we submit the right match against each of your valuable requirement. Irrespective of the project and consultant, we strive to ensure that the development takes place in any mode – onsite, offsite or offshore.
java developer-as : Linux,SQL,HTML : Boston, MA
10/8/2016 7:51:26 AM
* In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Object Oriented Design, and Object Orienting Programming
* In-depth understanding of the Java Programming Language, syntax and constructs
* In-depth understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
* In-depth understanding of J2EE, specifically JMS
* In-depth understanding of JDBC and SQL (Oracle)
* In-depth understanding of the use of the Eclipse IDE, JBoss stack is a plus
* In-depth understanding of the difference between EARs, WARs, and JARs.
* Basic understanding of Spring and Struts
* Basic understanding of Junit and unit testing frameworks
* Basic understanding of software and web security
* Basic understanding of HTML and web-based forms and applications.
Additional Qualifications (Highly Desirable)
* Investments Business knowledge (Fixed Income) is a BIG plus
* Basic understanding of J2EE, specifically EJBs, Swing, Hibernate, Concurrent Util
* Basic understanding of ESB, specifically TIBCO BusinessWorks
* Basic understanding of Transaction Management concepts
* Ability to write simple Linux shell scripts. Any other scripting languages are a plus
* Basic understanding of the Continuous Build philosophy
* Basic understanding of Maven, Hudson
* Basic ability to identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks in code, and recommend solutions to improve performance
* Java/J2EE Certified Programmer
* Java/J2EE Certified Developer