We owe our steady growth to our zeal for customer satisfaction and our preference to partner more deeply with fewer clients. Because we provide the same — or better — quality of service as the larger IT consulting firms, our clients benefit in the following areas:
Accountability. We guarantee satisfaction. Accountability for a job well done is an integral part of our mission. We maintain relationships long after a project is completed.
Consultants qualified by expertise and ethics. Our consultants have excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethics. ISG consultants have a successful track record working with Fortune 500 companies and are valued for their technical acumen.
Value Pricing and Flexibility. We have made our mark by bringing the best together to help our customers get the job done. If the budget is tight, ISG guarantees the lowest rates possible and offers financial arrangements such as deferred billing and the potential for free resources.
Extreme Customer Support. Proactive customer service is a key component of our success. We monitor the progress of on-site consultants and projects in order to quickly respond to client needs and concerns.
Sr. Software Engineer : JSON, SOAP, XML,RPC : N Hollywood, CA
10/4/2016 11:35:03 PM
Sr. Software Engineer
• Computer Science degree, or its equivalent or 5+ years of experience
• 5-7 years of related experience
• Knowledge of and profession experience with the World Wide Web and the Internet
• Expert in Java
• Proven experience with J2EE systems and common enterprise frameworks: Servlets, JSP, Spring and Hibernate
• Expertise in high scalable, concurrent, Internet server systems
• Experience with Tomcat / JBoss
• Experience with SQL and Relational Databases like SQL Server / MySQL
• Experience with AJAX driven applications
• Experience with XML and Web Services/REST
• Experience with PHP / LAMP stack
• Experience with some sort of ad serving technology
• Worked with version control systems: i.e. GIT, perforce, or Subversion
• Familiarity with content management systems
• Familiarity with Unit testing Frameworks JUnit/TestNG and understanding of test driven development
• Familiarity with Log4J, Ant/Maven
• Familiarity with object/data caching frameworks
• Experience with NOSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and Hadoop.
• Web oriented RPC formats: i.e. JSON, SOAP, XML-RPC
• Experience with E-commerce systems
• Familiarity with iPhone/iPad/mobile applications
• Familiarity with A/B testing frameworks
• Familiarity with Free Marker Templates
799 Roosevelt Road
Building 4, Suite 109