We owe our steady growth to our zeal for customer satisfaction and our preference to partner more deeply with fewer clients. Because we provide the same — or better — quality of service as the larger IT consulting firms, our clients benefit in the following areas:
Accountability. We guarantee satisfaction. Accountability for a job well done is an integral part of our mission. We maintain relationships long after a project is completed.
Consultants qualified by expertise and ethics. Our consultants have excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethics. ISG consultants have a successful track record working with Fortune 500 companies and are valued for their technical acumen.
Value Pricing and Flexibility. We have made our mark by bringing the best together to help our customers get the job done. If the budget is tight, ISG guarantees the lowest rates possible and offers financial arrangements such as deferred billing and the potential for free resources.
Extreme Customer Support. Proactive customer service is a key component of our success. We monitor the progress of on-site consultants and projects in order to quickly respond to client needs and concerns.
SOA Lead Developer : Spring, RAD, EJB, MDB, XML, ORMs, : Arlington, Texas
11/17/2016 10:40:54 PM
SOA Lead Developer
· 10+ years hands on experience designing and developing Java/J2EE application solutions with exposure to multiple software packages/vendors, and technology platforms
· Extensive experience with J2EE frameworks and SOA and associated Web Service Specifications WS-
· Experience with a variety of software platforms including IBM WebSphere 6.1, Spring, RAD, EJB, MDB, XML, ORMs, Rules Engines, SQL Server, DB2
· Experience with concepts and implementation of design patterns.
· Experience with portal and rich user interface technologies
· Extensive experience with systems architectural concepts and patterns, UML, refactoring
· Bachelor's Degree in technical field
· Experience in designing scalable applications.
· Experience in Architectures and good Hands-on.
· Experience in designing plug and play components.
· Developers interface across several business areas, acting as visionaries to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects.
· Responsibilities include researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies
799 Roosevelt Road
Building 4, Suite 109