We owe our steady growth to our zeal for customer satisfaction and our preference to partner more deeply with fewer clients. Because we provide the same — or better — quality of service as the larger IT consulting firms, our clients benefit in the following areas:
Accountability. We guarantee satisfaction. Accountability for a job well done is an integral part of our mission. We maintain relationships long after a project is completed.
Consultants qualified by expertise and ethics. Our consultants have excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethics. ISG consultants have a successful track record working with Fortune 500 companies and are valued for their technical acumen.
Value Pricing and Flexibility. We have made our mark by bringing the best together to help our customers get the job done. If the budget is tight, ISG guarantees the lowest rates possible and offers financial arrangements such as deferred billing and the potential for free resources.
Extreme Customer Support. Proactive customer service is a key component of our success. We monitor the progress of on-site consultants and projects in order to quickly respond to client needs and concerns.
11/17/2016 10:40:54 PM
· Proven experience as a lead role on application teams with good problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting Skills.
· Experience in Application Frame Works like JSF, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
· Leveraged Design Patterns, UML Modeling and Class Design along with SOA exposure.
· Experience in generating system specs involving sequence, class and network diagrams from reqs.
· 6+ years working experience of testing frameworks for automated testing requiring integration and regression capability.
· Hands on experience of IBM IDE RAD 7 and above and IBM WAS Versions 6 and 6.1.
· 4+ years hands on experience IBM WebSphere Application Server, Apache Web Server.
· Working Experience in SQL Server 2005.
· 5+ years AIX, Unix, Linux operating system hands on experience.
· Experience with iLog v6+. 2+ years experience
799 Roosevelt Road
Building 4, Suite 109