Speech and Software Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd., started its research and development activities in the area of speech technologies in the year 1994. Today we are one of the leading product-engineering global IT service providers, providing value-added, speech-based IT solutions and services to large and medium-scale organizations.
Software Developer - Linux - Bangalore
10/5/2016 4:54:01 AM
• - C++, Objected oriented programming
• - User interface (Human machine interface) development
• - Working experience on embedded Real time OS platforms.
• - GUI technologies like widgets, animations and graphics
• - Hands on experience in any Multimedia applications like AM/FM radio control, Mp3 player, Bluetooth Telephone, Voice/speech application, Satellite radio XM/Sirius and DAB tuner etc
• - Automotive domain with knowledge on CAN, MOST, LIN networking.
• - Knowledge of Linux/Unix would be added advantage
• - Media concepts ID3 tags, digital radio broad casting, RDS, TMC etc.
• - Embedded Programming and debugging skills (using C++) for multithreaded software development
• - Development and configuration of web applications on Linux based platforms.
• - Awareness to Internet technologies like http, xml, html, SQL etc.
• - Internet web applications and API usage on Linux platforms.
• - User interface for telephone controls, Bluetooth device controls
• - SMS handling
• - Bluetooth audio/video streaming applications."
If you are interested revert back with the following details to enable us to consider your candidature.
1. Updated resume in WORD format
2. Date of birth (Must)
2. Current salary:
3. Expected salary:
4. Notice period:
5. Cell number and land line number –
6. Current location
7. Location preferences: (in order of preference)
8. Permanent Address