Into US Staffing for the last 22 Years
Senior Silverlight Developer : Westwood ,MA
10/8/2016 7:51:02 AM
Senior Silverlight Developer
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
Software Design and Development
- Adhere to standards for Web framework, documentation, performance, code, and Version Control.
- Lead and participate in all aspects of Silverlight development on new initiatives.
- Work to establish a framework to support future development initiatives.
- Follow standards for performance and load/stress testing.
- Effectively communicate application designs orally and in written format with end users, management, and developers.
- Comply with standards for Web development and best practices in the areas of layout, navigation, usability and accessibility and browser-compatibility.
- Quickly translate UI designs into working prototypes for end user validation.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to ensure the reduction of required testing durations.
- 3 years of expert level Silverlight experience is required.
- 5 years of expert level Developer experience is required.