Into US Staffing for the last 22 Years
SharePoint Developer : ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, C#, XML, IIS, SQL : Chicago ,IL
10/8/2016 7:51:02 AM
(1 year of college is equivalent to 2 years of experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Microsoft .NET development experience.
- SharePoint enterprise-level deployment and in-depth understanding of the capabilities of the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server platform.
- In-depth experience with deploying and configuring the following capabilities:
- Portals (intranet and extranet).
- Enterprise Search.
- Enterprise Content Management.
- Business Process and Forms.
- Senior level development experience with Web Parts and Microsoft.NET stack (e.g., ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, C#, XML, IIS, SQL Server, etc...).
- Experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services, Visual Studio, and SharePoint Designer.
- Experience developing workflows in SharePoint and Visual Studio.
- Adept in tracing and troubleshooting various SharePoint components and subsystems.
- SAP Integration experience is a plus.
- MCSD or MCAD desired.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all organizational levels both verbally and in writing.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Science