Senior Analyst, Unix - Winchester, Hampshire
11/4/2016 4:13:14 AM
|MS SQL 7.0/2000/2005||-||3
We are looking for Senior Analyst
* Create and oversee the technical design phase for the project
* Effectively co-ordinate and manage the implementation of the System Technology infrastructure
* Manage effective internal relations
* Lead effective technical delivery based on a future technical deployment model
* Steer a path of positive change
* Deliver strategic impact and effective project management controls
* Ensure all technical dependencies are managed appropriately
* Drive for effective continuous improvement across the project.
* Security cleared.
* Experience of deployment methodologies, specifically SCCM.
* Experience of building and implementation of blade server technology.
* Track record of technical implementations.
* Experience of working within the MoD, specifically in a technical environment.
* 2003/2008 Active Directory experience.
* Experience of monitoring software such as MOM, SCOM.
* Experience in firewall implementations (Juniper).
* SAN Boot experience.
* Ability to work with and manage range of stakeholders.
* Project Management experience.
* Programming or scripting ability.
* Hardware procurement experience within an MoD environment.
* Unix experience (Sun).
* Networking experience (multi-site), IP schema, network topology (DHCP, DNS, VPN, VLAN).
* SQL 2005 experience.
* Microsoft Windows 2008.
* Experience of managing and implementing large scale corporate IS infrastructure.
* Experience of working with Microsoft on short timescale, high impact work packages.