To meet its early commitments for product delivery to a major telecom gear maker, COMNET International launched India COMNET as an offshore facility with the goal of using the half-day time difference to maximize software development employing a "follow-the-sun" method of operation.
In 1996, COMNET's technical team designed a new telemanagement product for managing switches in private networks.
Software Engineer - Web Based Applications - Bangalore
1/10/2017 12:56:44 AM
We are looking for :-
Work closely with other SW Engineers to Qualty assurance and support applications.
• Strategic perspective, experience of producing test approach from the organisational test strategy.
Understand the needs of the customers, deployment and end to end usecases.
• ability to manage testing on multiple development projects concurrently and make ontime and quality delivery by analysing requirements and resource allocation including efficient deployment to achieve optimum results.
• Defining Test Scope, product risks and the mitigation plan.
• Defining and implementing a test approach
• Reporting on testing status, risks and issues relating to role. Incident management and reporting
• Designing Test Architecture and Implementation, Test Case design, Test Automation
• Functional, Integration, Load, Reliability, Solution, Security and Compliance (HIPAA,FDA,ISO and others) Testing
• Product Benchmark Testing, Performance Testing.
• Author Master test strategies and other QA documents.
Technical skills requirements
• 4 -8 years of IT expereince in QA lead /Techlead role with ability to lead QA team during the life cycle (functional, QoS, regression, system and load testing ) activities for the solution with emphasis on following tools and technologies.
• Hands on experience with Unified Computing Systems (UCS), SaaS, Service Oriented Network Architecture.
Good understanding of Voice-Video over IP, Routing, Switching and QoS.
• Development, analysis and test experience with highly scalable platforms such as
• Cisco Tele Presence (CTS 500), CTMS, Tandberg 7985, Edge 95 and other Cisco products.
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager)
• Cisco Unified Presence Server (CUPS)
Good experience with automation tools and simulators.
Very good communication skills
Experienced in agile based software solution development.
Good understanding of Quality Assurance Methodologies and Process practices,standards and its adoption.
Keywords: Automation testing, Web Based Applications.