Software Technology Group ("STG")
was founded in 1993 with its US Headquarters in Silicon Valley, California. It has been built over the past 14 years on strong ethical and moral business practices.
Our goal, from inception,
has been to earn the respect and trust of our customers,
and to establish lasting and mutually beneficial relationships. We have built our entire business on this goal, and it has helped us persevere and provide our customers with quality service and satisfaction.
10/9/2016 6:48:39 AM
|MS SQL 7.0/2000/2005||-||8
We are looking for :-
Solid functional and technical knowledge of Sharepoint (MOSS 2007 and SP 2010) environment in combination with excellent programming skills and experience in .NET and Visual Studio.
The candidate must have proven experience in developing MOSS 2007 applications including workflows, event handlers, timer jobs, web parts, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath Forms Services, Reporting Services, BDC, and Excel Services
- Experience creating site definitions as well as configuring and customizing SharePoint sites
- Experience deploying features as SharePoint Solutions.
- Experience reading and implementing architecture specs or business requirements*.
- Experience with connecting SharePoint to a variety of business systems.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and BI features
- Experience with ASP.NET Security, including Forms Authentication and claims based authentication using SQL and Active Directory providers.
- Experience with IT documentation such as functional/non-functional specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience training end users and developers.
- Experience providing support for users and mentoring other developers.
Keywords: Sharepoint or Share point or Share - point or Share point or MOSS or Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server