Software Technology Group ("STG")
was founded in 1993 with its US Headquarters in Silicon Valley, California. It has been built over the past 14 years on strong ethical and moral business practices.
Our goal, from inception,
has been to earn the respect and trust of our customers,
and to establish lasting and mutually beneficial relationships. We have built our entire business on this goal, and it has helped us persevere and provide our customers with quality service and satisfaction.
Technical Architect - .NET ,Java,Linux - Bangalore
11/17/2016 12:17:28 AM
|MS SQL 7.0/2000/2005||-||7
We are looking for :-
The candidate will help support and maintain the shared infrastructure including the continuous builds, release management for in-house libraries.The candidate will proactively promote best practices, encourage sharing of information and ensure compliance with internal standards.
· Java: 7+ years
· JDK 1.5 experience: 3+ years
· Object-oriented design / UML: 4+ years
· Testing expert including JUnit, Fitnesse, TDD
· SQL: detailed knowledge of schema design, queries and performance tuning
· Linux and Windows O/S: 4+ years
· Agile development experience
· Scripting languages (e.g. Perl, ksh)
The successful candidate will also:
· Be hands-on and take ownership of issues to ensure follow-through
· Have strong communication skills and feel comfortable working in a global team that both welcomes and challenges new ideas
· Experience of technical mentoring of more junior developers
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Working knowledge of C,C++