Actuarial Analyst - Norwich
10/3/2016 7:18:09 AM
Diploma in IT
• Support the development of the Solvency 2 Internal Model in line with the IMAP timetable and in partnership with other business divisions.
• Working closely with Finance to implement capital assessment and embedding strategies for capital modelling.
• Maintain regular dialogue with all business areas to ensure business decisions are taken with new Capital Adequacy rules in mind.
• Support the development and delivery of best in class risk and capital modelling methods, processes and structure.
• Identify and recommend areas of capital modelling improvement.
• Ensure the timeliness, accuracy and quality of all deliverables.
• Working closely with Finance to ensure required information is captured and available within the required timescales.