Inlogic has successfully leveraged its fundamental advantages of abundant talent, a keen focus on quality and low costs coupled with an enabling business environment to attain the quality outcomes for its customers.
Inlogic is a rapidly growing world-class custom development company based in India. Software Product Development and Maintenance has been our focus since our inception in the year 2000. We specialize in the development of Custom Software Applications, Offshore Software Outsourcing Services and BPO Operations. From database design to maintenance solutions; we deliver cost effective and reliable systems.
Our competence and experience ensure that we deliver excellent services and products to our customers. At every stage of the development process, from conceptual design to product release, the Highest Quality Standards are maintained. We are happy to provide International client references.
Inlogic is a NASSCOM Member and an ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company for Quality in both Products and Services. It has a mature software development environment which provides customers with full documentation and risk mitigation plan.
Windows Developers - Chennai
10/12/2016 5:59:48 AM
Degree in technical field
Job Description: *MUST*
1. Provide system design and code development for .Net windows / web based application development projects..
2. Solve complex technical problems involving multiple disciplines. Problems may be unique and frequently involve the development of targeted solutions.
3. Responsible for planning for own technical work. Should conduct own work independently.
4. Review requests for new products or for modifications and enhancements to existing products and evaluate the technical feasibility of developing the product.
5. Design, code, test and document software consistent with department's standards for sequence and content. Software Engineer is responsible for the release of high quality software products in a timely manner.
-- Design software in consultation with software architect.
-- Design, code, test software components to specifications.
-- Follow standard established software design practices.
-- Responsible for development testing of the product / modules for compliance to specifications.
1. A minimum of 2 years engineering experience in .Net Software design and implementation is required.
2. Must have real time software development, software interface requirements and Microsoft operating system experience.
3. .NET: Visual Studio 2005, Visual C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET 2.0 Framework.
4. DB : SQL Server, Interbase.
5. Process: Working knowledge of development and infrastructure process lifestyles.
6. Strong written and oral communication skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to work in team and matrix environments.
8. Good problem solving skills (e.g. – ability to lead root cause analysis and evaluate alternatives).
9. Knowledge of Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), WS-* specifications · SOAP, UML, InstallShield.
10. Programming experience with threads, synchronization.
11. Experience with application security.
12. Knowledge in health care standards is a plus.
UG - Science (physics, mathematics), Engineering.
PG - M.Sc - Any Specialization;MCA - Computers; Science (physics, mathematics), Engineering.