IntVer Global is a Recruitment Solutions firm. Our aim is to deliver simple, cost-effective solutions to bridge the gap between employees and employers by process improvement and implementation. Our core service offerings are –
* Executive Search
* Staff Augmentation
* Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Headquartered in Singapore
Network Engineer - Cisco IP Telephony - Singapore
10/4/2016 4:45:19 AM
Network Engineer - Cisco IP Telephony
Design, plan, and implement voice and conferencing (audio, video) projects across APAC.
Voice and Video operations and troubleshooting.
Second / third level voice support for in-country IT.
On-call support is required for solving critical problems.
* 5 years of experience in Network Administration.
* Must be very strong in Cisco IPT systems and QoS
* Managing video conferencing, PABX technologies.
* CCVP certification is desirable
* Experience in managing IT projects.
* Knowledge and experience in Cisco Unified Meeting Place is an advantage.
* Ability to deploy large and complex voice and video conferencing facilities.
* Excellent communication skills as this is a user facing role.
* Must be available in Singapore for interview.