Cybernet-SlashSupport (CSS) is a global technology solutions provider to enterprises, consumers & technology companies. CSS follows a support-centric model to all its services that help its clients leverage IT to align business objectives. CSS manages four centers of excellence that create solutions for specific industry needs through a combination of its strategic assets - people, process and technology
SOFTWARE ENGINEER J2EE/ASP.NET - Singapore
10/4/2016 4:45:47 AM
Bachelor's Degree in IT or Related Field
Software Programmer (Java/J2EE/MS.NET)
* Would be a part of the Software development team on J2EE /ASP.NET
* Involved in user requirement analysis, proposing solutions and designing of functional and technical specifications to support the business processes
* Coordinate resources for various projects to carry out development and implementation work
* Plan project timelines and schedules, and drive key project meetings and related activities
· At least 3-4 years working experience with at least 3 years in application development based on J2EE as well as MS.NET (ASP.NET/C#.NET) technologies
· Should be aware of the entire SDLC process
· Working experience on web application or web portal projects on Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Struts) or MVC framework as well as Microsoft technologies.
· Have completed at least 1-2 full SDLC cycles.
· Good communication and written skills in English.